Wednesday, May 14, 2008

plans for chapter 2 of the meeting JJ story

Well I wrote a bit about meeting JJ but he said I got completely off track from the point of the story when I began talking about Star Trek and that being my only actual connection to harpsichord music. Since the Star trek rant was the biggest part of the story, (and a huge part of my youth by the way) I am definitely in rewrite mode. It will be first on my list tomorrow and we will see if the newer version passes JJ muster.
On the lighter side of things, I am working on new quilt that is designed to look like the aurora borialis. Unfortunately it is in that annoying part of the creative process where I am afraid it will deteriorate into randomness rather than evoking awe and coolness.
I will keep on working on the quilt of course since I am an annoyingly diligent worker even when I don't have a job.
JJ and I are excited about our impending trip to Maryland to visit Jecholia, Brian and our granddog Molly. We leave on Friday afternoon.
Yippy!

2 comments:

Jecholia said...

YAY...we are excited too!

Bonnie jessee said...

We need to leave earlier that we expected because Dad needs to get a sign permit in Blacksburg. I can't wait to see you! I need to go and check the weather.