Wednesday, June 4, 2008

big wedding and a bike trip


JJ went on a bike trip. this is his "before" picture. I don't think that hat is going to be as effective as a helmet. Sure hope he doesn't fall down.











I decided to include some general info in this blog so it can be a bit more interesting.
Everyone in my family is excited about going to a big wedding in Ohio. My niece is getting married on June 14th. We expect to have much fun and wear ourselves completely out with dinners and cookouts and THEN go to Ceder Point. If you don't know about Ceder point, you should look it up on the web. Ceder Point is your Roller Coast. It is an amusement park that boasts the highest longest fastest roller coasters in the country. We will be with my brother and his three grandchildren. Distance and money has prevented me from meeting my nieces and nephew and I am looking forward to the delights of little ones at the big park.
JJ and I went to Asheville yesterday to survey a sign sight. We ate at a restaurant called Salsa's. It served Caribbean, Mexican food. I get tired of Mexican but this was a whole new twist on food and I recommend the place to anyone going to Asheville . Delicious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just having a conversation with some folks about roller coasters the other day and cedar point came up, never been but I'd sure like to try it out, take lots of pictures of those monster rides! Glad you got to try out Salsa's that is a great place and definetly not your run of the mill mexican, their flavor combos are dreamy. Beth