Saturday, November 1, 2008

A wedding


This apartment building may not look like much, but this is where I lived with my brother during the summer of 1978. JJ came up to visit me on the first of July. He planned to wait until the fourth to ask me to marry him but he couldn't wait. He asked me on July 2nd. We were sitting accross from each other. I had a state of the art cardboard box posing as a dinning room table. We were sitting on the carpetted floor eating yogurt for lunch and he asked me, "Will you marry me?" I said, "Of course I'll marry you."
When we visited the building last month, JJ asked me agian. Of course I would marry him again.

A good friend of mine, Jessica, got married on The 18th! This is part of her first dance with her new husband. We had a great time at their wedding.
Wat can I say? I am real fan of marriage.

No comments: